Sunday, April 29, 2012

Well it's happened again...

Well its happened again! My game is dead and I have no idea how to fix it so I've resorted to plan z. Uninstallstion of every expansion and the basegame and reinstall.If this doesn't fix it then I don't know what I will do. I can't get families to load when I try and place them meaning I can't play the game. When I try placing families into a neighborhood I get stuck processing. :/ Anyway thought I would update you all. I was planning to upload a new sim and my military pose pack but it seems that will have to be put on hold for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Hows things going now?better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot better I should be back on track after finals next week! :D Had to reinstall everything but it's working better now.

      Delete