Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Poses WIP

Ello there! Just thought I'd show you guys what I've been up to lately! Recently I saw a really interesting tutorial on Cstyles about how to create poses. Thought I would give it a try and guess what? I'M ADDICTED TO IT NOW! After quite a few trial and errors this is what I ended up with. Now all I have to do is a bit of fine tuning and attempt to get them to work in the pose list and I'm all set! Tell me what you think! I want all criticism good and bad. Mind you this a first try though ;)



This particular pose was my first attempt at a "couple's pose" I got the idea from one of my favorite Bleach fan-art pictures of the characters Yoruichi and Soifon.

 
Original picture:
Pose 1:



Pose 2 features a sim I am working on that I shall post later once I finish her. 



Pose 3:


The hands if anyone wanted to see closer:

Pose4a:

The butt has some distortion but that's because the pose is meant to be captured from the front like above.

Pose4b:
Poses5a and5b Basically the same pose but mirror each other. These are two different angles:
Anything you have to say good, bad, ugly I want to know! Any questions I shall also be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge. I'd like to give thanks to Evie's tutorial on Cstyles, BeechNutBaby for answering all my questions and OrangeMittens at modthesims.


8 comments:

  1. These look great and so natural. Pose 4b looks the teensiest bit stiff, but for some reason, only in the singular picture. That looks difficult to pull off, though. It matches the reference very well. I guess there's supposed to be some strain in that angle. I can't believe these are essentially your first poses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ^__^ once I get them to the pose player I'll release them! 4b was annoying XD I just wanted to match the reference so thank you for that! :3

      Delete
  2. I think that these look really good, I will definitely download them once they are released!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be releasing them sometime tomorrow most likely! Im glad you like them enough to want to download them. :D

      Delete
  3. Lovely pose :) very clever :) go on;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pet'ka! I'm glad you think they are good :3

      Delete
  4. Cute poses Kosmo :) glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete